Welcome to Sushil Yoga! (Chandra Yoga International)
Chandra Yoga International (RYS 200/300/500) offers Yoga Alliance, USA registered Yoga Teacher Training Courses (YTTC) at three locations in India, including the Ganges River in Rishikesh, the Himalayan foothills of Dharamshala and the beautiful beaches of Goa - as well as in the peaceful Hawaiian Islands of the USA and mystical Japan. Chandra Yoga International is proud to be one of the founding contributors and participants in the Maharishi Yoga Vihar Foundation (MYVF), collaborative organization started in 2007 to spread the ancient knowledge of Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda in its traditional form. We are registered under the Indian state Goverment. Chandra Yoga International works to help poor children in India and organizes yoga workshops, yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats internationally.
Our resident instructor Dr. Sushil Yogi is E-RYT 200 & 500 by Yoga Alliance,USA and founder of the Chandra Yoga International and MYVF. He was born in Rishikesh in the foothills of the Himalayas on the holy banks of the Ganges. He is a highly trained and experienced Yogi, who is extremely passionate about his role in the Worldwide spread of yoga. Dr. Sushil's area of yogic expertise include: Traditional Patanjali Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Yoga Philosophy and Meditation. His qualifications include:
- Ph.D.(Doctrate) in Yoga-Philosophy - 2010 C.C.S.University (Meerut, India)
- Masters Degree in Yoga Science (M.Sc.) - 2005 Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
- One year Diploma in Indian Ancient Vedic Scriptures - 2004 Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
- One Year P.G. Diploma in Yoga - 2003 Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
- B.Sc. Degree in Science - Gurukul Kangri University (Haridwar, India)
Sushil began his primary school education at Gurukulam, a traditional ancient Indian academy, where he studied traditional scriptures such as Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagvat Geeta, Yoga Sutra and Hatha Yoga scriptures, as well as Sanskrit language and many other subjects.
We offer Daily Drop in Yoga Classes, Yoga Retreats and Monthly Yoga Teachers Training in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Rishikesh & Goa, India.
What we do during Yoga teacher training courses-
- Cleanse your body with traditional yogic techniques and nutrition
- Increase strength, flexibility and discipline
- Refresh and clarify to increase your physical, mental and spiritual health
- Strengthen your ability to share the joy in your life with others
- Develop awareness, confidence and inspiration
- Elevate energy and motivation
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Experience self-realization and expanded connection with spiritual powers